jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

The Spark in Dewei
Chapter 2
the Rebirth
Narrates Dewei (Dimension ???)
?? / ?? / ??

I woke up and looked around and saw aa Kumiko with her mom talking to my mother, remembered nothing, all I remember was that there was a man with a gun pointing at ... hopefully Kumiko's rotting in jail, returning the subject, I remember I rushed over him and fell to the ground ...
then ... WHAT WAS PAST ME ?! I was very nervous and I started looking for a wound on my torso, Ouch! I think I found it, watched her and thought it was not so bad and I can not believe my mom does not realize that he had woken up ... wait ... WHAT RAY !? I looked down and saw my body on the bed, looked pale looking terrible, at that moment I realized that I was moving away from the body and looked backwards and saw a light like a spark but it was so bright it was impossible not to see it, I do not know how the hell I managed to turn and quickly moved up my body and put me on top of him and instantly my vision disappeared ...

Narrates Dewei (World of living)
05/25/16
I opened my eyes and saw Kumiko with his mother and my mother were crying and all my efforts I managed to articulate my first word "he..ell.o" and my mom noticed I started talking and hugged me and told me whispering : -. "Thank God."


05/26/16
This day makes me high I'm so glad that I hardly know how to express it!
I do not think attending classes tomorrow and I think in part it is necessary because I have to admit that if I have an incredible cunning, I have a body of iron, not to mention that had at least one kilogram of lead from the bullet extracted me yesterday (When I was unconscious)
Well I have to rest to have energy when I got home and besides having to study and finish homework teacher incoherent.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario